Monday, December 3, 2007

Dogs Rule?


What do you want, puppy?

Guess what? I ate the cat food.

So. That's no big accomplishment. I ate it today, too.

Yeah, well I ate it twice. Dogs rule, man.

I'm not so sure about that.

What? How can you say that?

I think the cats just let us think we rule. Kind of like human husbands and wives.

Oh. Humans and cats are strange. They're rude, even. They won't even sniff your butt to say hello.

Humans and cats are different from us, puppy.

Yeah, well dogs still rule.

You didn't think so when the cat scratched you.

I don't want to talk about that.

------

The cat is hiding. He's not the king of the jungle after all.

He's probably hiding because you keep putting his whole head in your mouth.

I'm just playing with him.

I told you, cats are different. They don't like that stuff.

Well, he's not hiding 'cause of me anyway.

Okay, smartie-pants. Why is he hiding then?

He's mad at Mom 'cause she shaved his butt.

----

Hey. You don't supposed she would do that to us, would she?

Naw. Besides, she couldn't get us to stay still for that anyway.

You mean like how she can't catch me for a bath?

Yeah, kind of. I don't know why you don't like baths. Wanna know a trick?

Yeah.

When you're all wet, wait til a human gets really close to you, then shake like crazy to make all the water fly off of your coat.

That's not a trick.

It is. When you get the human all wet the human makes funny sounds.

Hey! Listen! You hear that?

Yeah, Mom is putting more cat food in the bowls. Let's go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!