Monday, December 3, 2007

Run For Your Life!




Run! Run for your life!

What?! What?!

Don't worry, I'll get it!

Okay! I see it! I'll help you!

woof woof grrrr ooowwww! grrr woof arf arf woof I GOT IT! arf arf OKAY, I'LL GET THE OTHER END! woof woof THAT'S RIGHT! woof KILL IT! YEAH! woof IT WON'T GET AWAY THIS TIME! grrr grrr arrgh arf arf ooooowwwwwwww! *pant* *pant* *pant*

silence....

Is it dead?

Yeah, I think so.

Bite it again, just to make sure.

Okay.... Yep. It's dead.




















Whew! I saved us.

You?! What? I saved us, too!

No you didn't. I bit it more than you.

But I saved us too.

Now don't go pretending to be the big hero of the house. I did it, not you.

Shh! What's that?

Mom's home.

(Mom sees the vacuum and says "Nooooo!")

I didn't bite it! I didn't do it!

What?! Liar! You did so!

No, you did it.

I did not, you did!

You bit it more!

Hey! You know what? Mom knows a forensic odontologist, so you're in trouble.

What are you talking about?

He can check and prove that the bite marks came from YOU!

But you bit it, too!

Yeah, well you bit it more and it will be your bite marks that show up.

Yeah, well it doesn't matter 'cause she loves me anyway.

I was here in this house first, you know. Mom loves me.

Yeah, but she loves me more.

No she doesn't.

Why do you always have to go sayin' stuff like that?

*****

Hey, do you think we can go on the Ark tomorrow?

We'd have to promise not to kill any vacuums on the ark.

Noah didn't have vacuums on the ark.

It's not Noah's ark, silly. It's a different one.

Oh. .... Are you tellin' me it's gonna rain?

.

No comments: