Monday, December 3, 2007

Plotting




I'm a star. (psst! Are they looking?)

Yeah, I think so.

It's about time we got on here. Our public demands us.

Oh, puppy, you're such a ham.

What?! I'm a dog! Ham is food!

***

Hey. We gotta do something.

What do you mean?

Mom is plotting.

Oh, she's sending you to the pound?

Hey! *whine* Why do you gotta go sayin' that stuff?

Okay, I'm sorry. I love you, puppy.

I'm tryin' to save your life, ya' know.

What are you talking about now?

Mom wants to get a Dyson. She's trying to figure out how to do it.

What's a Dyson?

It's a vacuum cleaner - you know, like the dog eating machine we killed.

Ohhhh...

Yeah, and it doesn't get clogged! You know what that means, don't you?

That Mom will have more time to play with us?

No. If the thing sucks up a DOG it won't get clogged!

Oh, you're being so dramatic.

I am not! .... Hey, you wanna see something?

What?

I can jump from this chair, over the couch and spin in the air so I land facing the other way. Wanna see?

Naw. I'm still working on learning to open the fridge.

.

No comments: