Monday, December 3, 2007

Who Ate The Butter?



HALLOOOOO!!!!



Shhhh!!!! Settle down, puppy. She's going to hear you.

Awww... You and those cats are just no fun. Look. See, the people reading the blog love us.

That's what you think. Please be quiet.

Why? She already knows you ate the butter.

No she doesn't. Besides, you ate the butter, too!

Yeah, well you were the one who opened the kitchen door and stretched way up on the counter and got the butter.

I wouldn't have had to be stealing butter if you hadn't taken all the bones and hidden them in your bed.

But they're my bones.

No they're not.

Yes. They're mine.

No. She gave one to you and one to me.

But I'm the baby.

So what?

So I can have all of the bones.

........

Hey! Quit running around with that butter packaging in your mouth! She's going to know for sure!

It's okay. She always forgives us. And, oh, I have all the bones again. hehe

You know.... I heard Mom talking on the phone to The Pound.

You did not!

You better be careful!

She would never do that!

You better stop hiding all the bones or I'll tell on you.

Aw, Mom won't do anything. Hey... know what I have? A shoe.

You do not!

I do. Mom's been looking for it all week. I've got it hidden. Wanna see?

Yeah.

Okay.

Bye, blogging people! We're going to sniff the shoe now. Thanks for visiting us!

No comments: