Monday, December 3, 2007

Supreme Wisdom

I'm no psalmist or anything... just thinking stuff. And this is what came out of me this morning.



Oh, God! You are so Holy!

You are the Holiest of the Holy!

I fall to my knees and humble myself before You.

I cover my head and my eyes

As the eyes of my heart look up toward You!

Thank You, God!

Thank You, Beautiful One!

Thank You, Precious Lamb!



Your wisdom is supreme.

You warn of false prophets and philosophers,

Then put them in my path.

You warn of the roaring lion,

Then let him come to my door.

Thank You, Lord.

Thank You for Your Supreme Wisdom.

Thank You that You are always with me!



You tell me to stalk and hunt

Even as I am stalked and hunted.

Thank You, Glorious God.

Thank You for Your Supreme Wisdom.



You tell me to stand

And the wind blows me down.

Thank You, God.

Thank You for Your Supreme Wisdom!



It is You I seek, Lord;

It is Your Will that I yearn for.

No comments: