Monday, December 3, 2007

I am a dog!

And Friday's Ark.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My name is Ganyahde. It's pronounced Gone-YAW-dee.

It's a native word that means "turtle".

My mom named me this because I came from the Six Nations reserve where my original family was of the Turtle clan.

My mom is weird.  I am a dog.

If you look closely, you'll see that there is something wrong with my right eye. I am blind in that eye. My mom didn't notice this until she got me home, but she would have taken me home even if she did notice right away.

Mom says that God made me perfectly.

This is a picture of me right after my first bath:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's never been successful at catching me for another one.

Lately, Mom keeps telling me I'm a little stinker.

What is with this?   I am a dog!

I've recently decided that everybody in the whole world should be up at 4am to play.

Mom doesn't seem to like this so much and doesn't get up right away, so I just bark as loud as I can until I get results.

I can bark for a looonngg time!

Mom loves me no matter what. She had to re-sod the backyard, but I just dug it all back up again. That was fun.


This week, I discovered Mom's closet!

There are lots of neat things in there! This week, I went into the closet, pulled down all the clothes, and then chewed up all of the wooden and plastic hangers.

Mom made me stay in my bed (crate) while she cleaned it up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lately, in the mornings, if Mom doesn't get up when I bark and jump on her, I go to the foot of her bed and pee on her feet.

She says she has to throw out the mattress now because she can't get it to come clean anymore.

Well, if you can't pronounce my name, it's okay. If you just look at me, or say "hi", I will wag my tail and lick your face.

Even though I'm trying to establish my dominance here (Mom still won't let me), I am very loving.

And you can call me whatever you want, but please remember, I'm a dog!

God made me perfectly me.

God and my mom love me, no matter what.

No comments: