Monday, December 3, 2007

Sprinkler Hunter

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love to snuggle my mom. I sleep in her bed and like to rest my head on her. If she doesn't let me, then I at least have a paw on her.


In the mornings, I wake her up by putting my nose on her nose. If that doesn't work, I lick her eyelids. Licking a human's eyelids makes the eyelids open. Lately, though, the puppy has been waking her up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm a smart dog.

I can turn door handles and open doors. For a long time Mom had to barricade the doors, but I figured that out, too. I taught the puppy how to open doors, too.

Kitty litter is fun to play with.

I love the water. I know how to turn on the shower.

After the day of the flood, Mom started closing the shower door so I couldn't get in there any more.

The flood was fun. I turned on the shower and brought all kinds of toys into the tub. Then I brought some of Mom's toys in, too. Mom says the towels and the rolls of toilet paper plugged the drain and made the flood. But I promise I won't flood the Ark.


I drink out of the toilet and I know how to lift the lid.

Sometimes I drop my bone in the toilet and then take it out again.

One time I dropped a tennis ball in there. The plummer had to take the toilet right off of the floor to get my ball. Wasn't that nice of him to get my ball for me?

Mom bought me a swimming pool. The neighbours like to watch me play in it. I can't play in it this year, though, because I ate a big hole in it.

I like to run in the sprinkler. I've captured and killed many sprinklers.

Well, I do so many things that Mom is going to have to dedicate another day to me here.

Mom says I'm beautiful. Every day, she tells me she loves me.

No comments: