Sunday, January 20, 2008

A New Project

I'm going to use this space for something different.  I haven't told my friends that this space is here and I intend to only tell a select few.  I want to diarize what I'm doing and want to connect with others in the way that people connect in cyberspace, but I don't want my private world opened up to those who would actually walk up to me at church or work and pass judgement.  I also don't want people to look at me and define the whole of who I am based on a blog.  We are all far more than one aspect of our situations or thought.

I've found myself in a dire financial situation.  This is a result of a number of things - partly misfortune, partly illness that set me back terribly in many ways and pretty much wiped me out financially, partly because of lack of knowledge that led to bad decisions on my part, and partly because of my having optimism when I shouldn't have.

So I'm going to record my efforts and journey here.  Maybe someone else will benefit from it.  

No comments: