Monday, March 3, 2008

Fifty-Seven-Thousand!

I just went to my online banking to make sure my mortgage payment went through okay. What I found shocked me and I'm steamed.

Someone at the bank put FIFTY-SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on hold! I don't even HAVE that kind of money! That means I have ZERO dollars for the mortgage or anything else! Even if I magically came up with a ton of money, I'd have to deposit more than fifty-seven thousand dollars in order to get above that hold mark to pay for anything! What the #$%?!!!

Why is it that one can work and work and try and try, yet someone else can create such a mess of things?! I've worked hard to get the money for that mortgage payment. I've worked hard and been diligent to ensure my credit rating is good. The person who made this mistake will not suffer a bounced mortgage or a black mark on their credit!

There will be no sleep for me tonight. Then again my blood pressure is through the roof at the moment....

God, help me to refrain from doing anything terribly stupid at the bank in the morning! God, please don't let my mortgage have bounced.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHat??? That's CRAZY!!!

Is it figured out yet?