Saturday, March 15, 2008

Run-of-the-mill

Not much to say tonight.

Worked hard, feeling very tired. Gotta work the night job tomorrow night and Sunday night, but at least can sleep in tomorrow - I hope.

Turns out that the person who let the water run all over my floor is the female tenant. She saw me cleaning it up, saw the damage, but didn't say a word.

She is moving out tomorrow.

The day job is suffering - a lot. I still haven't figured out how to manage everything on two hours sleep and 7 days a week of work. My body is not liking this at all.

Still, it beats giving up.

Thank you God for my sore feet and legs from all the working and standing and running around. It means I can walk.

Thank you God for my fatigue. It means that I have enough to do.

Thank you God that I am working two jobs. It means I'm doubly employed rather than unemployed.

Thank you God for the hydro bill. It means I had electricity in my home last month.

Thank you God for the mess outside and the animal fur all over the place. It means that I have these precious four-legged companions.

Thank you God for the laundry I have to do. It means that I have clothes to wear.

Thank you God for my son's shoes at the door that I keep tripping over. It means I have him and that he is safely at home.

*****

Two managers approached me tonight to warn me. They said the Wayward Manager is out to get me now. The way the one manager phrased it is, "Now she will kill you. Be careful."

Well... if she comes after me, it will be harder for her to focus on attacking Chitra.

No comments: