Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tumbling Down

And the walls came tumbling down....

in a very bad way.

My son lost his apartment. As of Friday, he has to be out, no place to put his furniture, has to figure out what to do with his cat... He's crushed and so am I.

I have given so much to strangers over time that now I don't have the means to help my own child. I never thought we would be here.

I can't tell you what it's like to watch your child's spirit and self esteem be crushed and be powerless to help him.

I was expecting income from two different sources - neither came through as they should have.

Why?

Why?

Why?

2 comments:

Admin said...

I have heard it said that "life is rough, but God is good". That seems trite, but it is true.

Keeping your son and you in prayer.

Hugs from here...

Anonymous said...

Thank you. It's needed and appreciated.